Search for books, articles, and more
Position: Data Services Consultant
- Data Management
- Terminal degree (MLS, PhD)
- M.S. in Library and Information Science (data curation concentration), University of Illinois 2010
- M.S. in natural resources and environmental sciences, University of Nevada, 2005
- Other degrees
- B.S. Zoology and Biological Aspects of Conservation, University of Wisconsin, 2000
- Gunia, B and Pralle, B. (2014). “Development of a Small Data Collections Archiving Service Option at Johns Hopkins University at The Coalition for Networked Information (CNI) Fall Meeting, December 2014, in Washington, DC.
Fearon, David Jr., Betsy Gunia, Sherry Lake, Barbara E. Pralle, and Andrew L. Sallans. Research Data Management Services. SPEC Kit 334. Washington, DC: Association of Research Libraries, July 2013.