Search for books, music, films, and more from JHU and other libraries
- Terminal degree (MLS, PhD) PhD in Neuroscience and Cognitive Science
- Moss, C. F., Chiu, C. and Moore, P. 2014. Chapter 8: Analysis of natural scenes by echolocation in bats and dolphins. In Biosonar: Springer Handbook of Auditory Research. Edited by Fay, R. R. and Popper, A. N. pp304.
- Lee, W-J., Falk, B., Chiu, C., Krishnan, A., Arbour, J. H. and Moss, C. F. 2017. Tongue-driven sonar beam steering by a lingual-echolocating fruit bat. PLoS Biology, 15(12):e2003148. doi: 10.1371/journal.pbio.2003148.
- Wright, G. S., Chiu, C., Xian, W., Wilkinson, G. S. and Moss, C. F. 2014. Social calls predict foraging success in big brown bats. Current Biology, 24: 885-889.
- Sterbing-D’Angelo, S., Chadha, M., Chiu, C., Falk, B., Xian, W., Barcelo, J., Zook, J. M. and Moss, C. F. 2011. Bat wing sensors support flight control. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 108: 11291-11296.