Print, Copy and Scan Documents
Print and copy documents in MSEL and BLC in the following specifications:
- Letter size only (8.5×11”)
- Black & white at all printers ($0.07/page)
- Color on A-level and M-level ($0.40/page)
- Double-sided (default) or single-sided on all printers
Print from all library computers by logging in with your JHED. If you don’t have a JHED, print from a public computer on M-level, under the stairs to Q-Level.
You can also setup wireless laptop printing in the Friedheim Library.
- MSEL M-level: 5 (1 color)
- MSEL A-level: 1 (color)
- MSEL B-,C-, & D-level: 1 per level
- BLC B-level: 3 (1 color)
- HUT: 1
Printers accept payment by Jcard or a Print Card. Obtain and load money on a Print Card from a PHIL machine, located on M-level of MSEL and B-level of BLC.
Software in the Library
Use the following software in the library. Specialized software may be available only on select computers.