The Sheridan Libraries closed its physical location in Columbia on July 1, 2021.
Despite its closing, the Sheridan Libraries will continue to support the teaching, learning and research activities of faculty, students and staff at that location.
Online and other library services, including Ask a Librarian, live chat, phone reference, database access, research orientations for classes and circulation of physical materials, will continue to be provided. Faculty, students and staff can still access the library services and resources as listed below.
Reach librarians for questions, individual research consultations and to schedule online class instruction using any of the following options:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit questions to Ask a Librarian
- Call 410-516-8335
- Text 410-692-8874
- Chat online
- Meet in person at the Homewood campus (hours)
Conduct research through the online catalogue and databases at www.library.jhu.edu.
Get physical materials delivered for pick-up return at any other JHU Library Location
- Faculty, students and staff with jhed ids or library cards can continue to make requests via the online catalogue for delivery of JHU material. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
- Faculty and students with a JHED ID can still have Interlibrary Loan or BorrowDirect books delivered for pickup at a JHU Library Location
- Materials can be conveniently returned to the same pick-up location
Please contact 410-516-8335 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.