Q-level, Center for Educational Resources
- PhD Educational Psychology, McGill University
- MSc. Computer Engineering, New York University
Ibrahim, A., Richert, R. A., Blumberg, F., Flynn, R. M., Ricker, A., Kirkorian, H. L., Choi, K., Schroeder, E., Pempek, T. A., & Etta, R. (2015, May). Children’s interaction with interactive media: Different platforms, experiences, and outcomes. Panel organized at the annual meeting of the International Communication Association, San Juan, PR.
- Ibrahim, A., Aulls, M. W., & Shore, B. M. (2016). Development, validation, and factorial comparison of the McGill Self-Efficacy of Learners For Inquiry Engagement (McSELFIE) survey in natural science disciplines. International Journal of Science Education, 38, 2450-2476.
- Ibrahim, A., Aulls, M. W., & Shore, B. M. (2016). Teachers’ roles, students’ personalities, inquiry learning outcomes, and practices of science and engineering: The development and validation of the McGill Attainment Value for Inquiry Engagement Survey in STEM disciplines. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education. Advance online publication.
- Statistics, Measurement and Evaluation
- Research Methods
- Advanced Multivariate Statistics
2013 – 2014 Ibrahim, A., Aulls, M. W., Shore, B. M., & Kalman, C. S. (2013). Active learning electronic resources and tools (ALERTS) for inquiry in science. Supporting Active Learning and Technological Innovation in Science Education (SALTISE) Research Grant. $ 1,500.00
- 2016 American Education Research Association (AERA)
- 2016 Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD)
- 2016 American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
- 2016 ACM Special Interest Group in Computer Science Education (SIGCSE)
- 2016 ACM Special Interest Group in Computer Human Interaction (SIGCHI)
- 2015 International Communication Association (ICA)